May 2010 has been a very busy month for FeedHenry and we have enjoyed lots of very positive press coverage throughout the month. Our pre-launch event in the Science Gallery, Dublin was particularly enjoyable, with an excellent turnout and lots of great questions and feedback on the night.
A number of our recent press releases were covered in a variety of online publications:
- App economy erases barriers to growth for young firms (Silicon Republic, 27 May 2010)
- Silver Lining in the Cloud for South East Start-Up (Waterford Today, 19 May 2010)
- FeedHenry Spins out in Waterford (Silicon Republic, 10 May 2010)
- FeedHenry Poised for Explosive Growth (Enterprise Ireland, 7 May 2010)
- Silver Lining in the Cloud for South East Start-Up (City Local, 6 May 2010)
- FeedHenry, a TSSG Spin-Out Success (Waterford Institute of Technology, 6 May 2010)
- Silver lining for Waterford tech spin off (Business World Ireland, 5 May 2010)
- FeedHenry Spins out in Waterford (Silicon Republic, 5 May 2010)
- Waterford IT spins out IT firm FeedHenry (Business & Leadership, 5 May 2010)
- FeedHenry spins out in Waterford (Biz Startup, 5 May 2010)
- FeedHenry spins out in Waterford (One Page News, 5 May 2010)
- Cathal McGloin joins Waterford startup (Irish Times, 5 May 2010)
Some of the articles are obviously duplicates of the main press releases but the breadth of coverage is still very welcome.
FeedHenry is the leading innovator in pay-as-you-go cloud solutions for building and deploying cross-platform business and telecoms apps that will run natively on all smartphones, social media sites and browser start-pages from a single code base. We specialise in the development of sophisticated business and telecoms apps, that need to operate across mobile and social media channels, and which require business logic and storage in the cloud, secure integration with existing IT and telecoms systems and delivered to our customers as a complete end-to-end solution with full app lifecycle management and analytics.